Monday, April 30, 2018 – 09:00 p.m.
It’s never pleasant to take an endorsement away from any politician or candidate for office. I know because years ago I had to do it.
In my case it was former County Supervisor Jerry Eaves at the time.
This year that experience has fallen upon embattled incumbent San Bernardino County District Attorney Mike Ramos.
It started a few weeks ago and the list is growing.
InlandPolitics has learned that the following officials have either declined to give or pulled their endorsement for Ramos’ re-election:
- Retired U.S. Congressman Gary Miller
- State Senator Mike Morrell
- Assemblyman Marc Steinorth
- Assemblyman Chad Mayes
- County Supervisor Curt Hagman
- Ontario Mayor Paul Leon
- Rancho Cucamonga Mayor L. Dennis Michael
- Upland Mayor Debbie Stone
- Fontana Mayor Acquanetta Warren
Plus most West Valley city council members.
Expect this list to grow in the coming weeks!