As another agency sues, a warehouse developer aims to ask voters to OK measures that could help shield the project.
Published: Sept. 17, 2015
Updated: Sept. 18, 2015 – 6:31 a.m.
- Three government agencies plan to sue Moreno Valley over the World Logistics Center, saying the project’s traffic and air pollution impacts are not being addressed.
- Riverside County Board of Supervisors: Voted to sue Tuesday, Sept. 15
- Riverside County Transportation Commission: Voted to sue Wednesday, Sept. 16
- South Coast Air Quality Management District: Voted to sue Sept. 4
- Riverside City Council: Voted not to sue Tuesday, Sept. 15
Developer Iddo Benzeevi is pursuing and funding ballot initiatives that could thwart legal challenges to his World Logistics Center as the number of lawsuits mount.
To read article by Imran Ghori in The Press-Enterprise, click here.