Tuesday, December 13, 2016 – 09:00 a.m.
The mainstream media, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Washington Post and The New York Times to name a few, has went off the proverbial cliff.
After convincing nearly eighty-percent of the American public that they can’t believed, the collective bunch just keep pouring it on.
Many rational people thought they would learn a lesson, or at least change their tactics.
We were wrong.
I mean at this point it’s easy to say one cannot make this stuff up.
Since Donald Trump’s election as the forty-fifth President of the United States, the attacks have been non-stop, while increasing in intensity.
It’s actually seems more like a psychotic break.
Yes. Lithium prescriptions may be needed here.
Attacks on Trump on issues such as going to dinner with his family, without the press, to his cabinet selections to the election results seem to just never end.
But now we’re back on the Russia hacking the election theme.
The phrase is used rather loosely these days because even the Obama administration admits there’s no evidence that voting machines or tallies were altered by nefarious means.
The so-called hack is referring to the aforementioned. It’s referring to all those emails that hammered the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Yes, it’s alleged Russia hacked or had someone else hack Clinton campaign and Democratic national Committee (DNC) emails, then hand them over to websites such as Wikileaks for all to see.
The 800-pound gorilla in the room on all this hubbub is the fact that the emails and what they contained is true.
There’s been no rebuttal other than the Russians did it.
The mainstream media, Clinton campaign and Democrat Party want everyone to forget the following:
- The DNC rigged the primary contest against Vermont U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders.
- DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned.
- Interim DNC Chair Donna Brazile, while a paid contributor to CNN, was exposed leaking debate questions to the Clinton campaign.
- The Clinton campaign had no real connection to the problems of everyday voters.
- The issues surrounding Clinton’s secretive health problems exposed during the campaign.
- Clinton decided to use a private home-brew computer server.
- The fact that you can no longer buy minority votes with food stamps, free cell phones, welfare checks and social security disability awards.
- The fact that people want good-paying jobs.
Yes. The mainstream media and the other minions want you to forget about all of the above.
While it’s disturbing that anyone, including a foreign government, may have hacked emails to cause political turmoil for Clinton and company. The actions did in fact perform a service to the American people by putting out true documents on information we never would have known otherwise.
Remember that no one is disputing the factual validity of the emails at the center of all the media ranting.
That’s unless Russia made the Clinton campaign and the DNC do what they did.