Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – 10:00 a.m.
Who’s had enough of Glenn Beck?
This media whack-job has spent the entire primary season spouting off in support of Texas U.S. Senator Ted Cruz.
Something that in itself is absolutely his right to do.
But this guy has sniffed one too many cans of paint thinner.
Here’s a recap:
I’m paraphrasing. But you’ll get the idea.
- Ted Cruz is the anointed one.
- God took Antonin Scalia to help Ted Cruz.
- Please fast for Ted Cruz.
- Ted Cruz is the chosen one.
- God Prolonged GOP Primary So Every State Could Choose Between ‘Good or Evil’
- God Has Raised Up Ted Cruz And Is Asking Us To Choose Between Good & Evil
He even rubbed his face in a plate of Cheetos’s to try and make his face look like Donald Trump’s.
No wonder Fox News wants very little to do with this guy. I still can’t believe he has a syndicated talk radio show.
His online The Blaze show, podcast, or whatever it is, also lives in its own bizarre little world.
Beck even admits that he personally lost a half-million dollars by going out on the campaign trail to support Cruz.
His Blaze Network has also been cutting staff.
Maybe Beck should take a break.